Peak Performance Store & Business Manager – Downtown Oakville
We are looking for a Store Manager to join our location in Downtown Oakville. Peak Performance Oakville is a new franchise of a premium global clothing brand selling premium golf, active, ski, outdoor and lifestyle apparel.
We need amazing people who share our love for the outdoors, lead an active lifestyle and are positive and enthusiastic. You must also have experience and/or understanding that this is a premium clothing brand that sells technical athletic wear, our customers are skiiers, hikers and athletic individuals and therefore you must have interests consistent with the brand.
For the right person who is hardworking, focused, experienced and shares a similar vision as the owner this position could possibly also open the door part ownership in the business.
If you want to be part of a start-up team and everything that goes along with it, this could be the role for you.
- 5 days per week
- Weekend and holiday work required
Staff / HR:
- Source and recruit resources as required
- Train up new resources and ensure consistency across team in sales techniques, customer service standards, brand and product knowledge
- Ownership of team schedule
- Managing team performance to ensure sales targets and store standards are being met and exceeded
- Mentoring and motivating to create and maintain the team that we all dream of being a part of
Inventory & Merchandising:
- Work alongside owner to complete seasonal buy in of new products / collections
- Receiving new inventory, logging onto POS, pricing, tracking against inventory receivable sheets
- Merchandising store, tracking and managing merchandising performance
- Ensure product knowledge standards upheld by all team members
Marketing / Events:
- Work alongside owner to build seasonal / annual marketing strategy
- Implement strategy within defined budget
- Run in store and out of store events in line with agreed strategy
- Run team of brand ambassadors and track ambassador performance
- Ensure best in class customer service standards upheld
- Manage POS system and all sales / refund transactions
- Ensure standards of safety, cleanliness and atmosphere/vibe of the store are upheld to required standards
- Strong personal sales ability
- Tracking and reporting of all sales and related data
- Ownership of online order shipping process
- Responsible for day to day dealing with Franchisor regarding customer service / warranty requests, inventory matters and marketing queries
- Work alongside owner to build out monthly & annual expense budget
- Tracking and reporting of finance data in agreed template
- Responsible for Marketing and HR budget and keeping these within agreed limits
- Responsible for meeting agreed sales targets
- Responsible for growing the brand in the GTA and wider across Ontario. As this is a new brand in the Ontario/GTA region – brand growth is directly related to sales performance
- Out the box, inventive thinking and working within a small budget to create maximum benefit
As Store & Business Manager you….
- Have a strong track record of previous relevant retail experience
- Are fun to work with, passionate about the brand and excited to be part of a great team
- Comfortable working in a team focused environment
- Possess great communication and problem solving skills
- Capable of handling difficult customer facing conversations and interactions
- Self-motivated and dedicated to help take a business out from a relative start-up phase to the next step
- Competitive Full Time salary
- Full medical/dental benefits
- Competitive bonus incentive (based on meeting sales and expense targets)
- Seasonal clothing allowance
- 4 weeks’ annual leave
- Opportunity to make an immediate impact and be part of an exciting start-up!
Reports to: Store owner
Hours: Full Time only
Please email your resume to email@example.com and tell us why you would love to be part of our team. Visit www.peak-oakville.ca for more info on the brand.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in Peak Performance Oakville!